Friday, May 2, 2014

Begin with the End in Mind

This week has been an interesting one. I went out of town to visit with my family in Colorado and have had to juggle school and family life. I had read The Last Lecture right before I had my first baby so it was nice to have a little refresher course. What an amazing example of making sure you lived your very best life and taught what you deemed most important for your kids. I love dreaming. I think it is essential for a person's sanity to have dreams and I think it more essential for a person's confidence to accomplish big dreams. I am a firm believer of the "as a man thinketh" concept and it's relativity to our success in this life. What we think really is who we are and training our minds to think big and better can be a challenge. It is just as hard to think positively and have a good affect ont hose around us, but it is possible. I always think of Willy Wonka and his extraordinary ability to teach children that dreams are possible. They are what make this world beautiful. They create stories of ordinary people doing extraordinary things and those things motivate others to do great things. Dreams create good in the world and happiness in a world full of turmoil.

No comments:

Post a Comment