Friday, July 18, 2014

Name the One by One

It is interesting the feelings I have on gratitude and the experiences that have contributed to my understanding. I have a tendency to say woe is me and feel bad for not being validated or assured I am doing good to all men. Sometimes I feel like I "do everything" with no return. I have really had to submit myself to the Lord and learn how to be alright with His validation, being happy and satisfied knowing that He is pleased with the work I do. I am trying to get to the point where I don't need people telling me how great of a job I am doing, and just being at peace knowing that Heavenly Father loves me and is aware of my heart and the things I am trying to do. I also feel like my need to be more grateful to Him and others can be in my willingness to be positive, uplifting, and motivating. I have some things to work on!

No comments:

Post a Comment