Saturday, July 5, 2014

We're All in This Together

This week wasn't as thought provoking as it usually goes. I think the main reason is the fact that I have already decided how I want my family to be involved with starting a company. We are always trying to come up with ways our family to do business together. Whether it is a garage sale, selling stickers, or working on a shaved ice shack. We just want to do things together so our children learn to value hard work, discipline, and have a healthy money sense. We like being together when things are successful or when they fail so that we can all relate and share how we feel. I suppose my biggest thought this week is the understanding I have of how important my kids are and making sacrifices so that they can be happy and our home can thrive and function.

No comments:

Post a Comment